Halloween Pallet Jacko Lantern

Share:

  


Created some Halloween Jacko Lanterns using repurposed pallet wood. A family of 4 is really fun to have! Happy Halloween :)

Hardware Requirement


For this project we need:
  • Pallet Wood

Protective equipment like:
  • Face mask
  • Glasses
  • Gloves
  • Sanding Tool
  • Hammer
  • Measuring Tape
  • Nails
  • Handsaw or Chop-saw
  • Knife
  • Pliers
  • Pencil
  • and Paint of your choice


Dismantling The Pallet


Using 2 hammers I am dismantling the pallet. My aim is to reuse all the nails used in building this pallet so that, I can use them in building my project.


Sanding


Lets start the project by sanding the pallet planks to give them a nice and smooth texture.


Wood Cutting


Then using either a chop-saw or a hand-saw I am cutting all the pallet planks that I need for this project.


It totally depends on you, how tall you want your Lanterns to be, so I am not providing any measurements here.


Assembly


Once all the sides were ready, its was time for me to join them all together.
Using wood glue I am join all the sides. My clamps are way too small, so I am using a paver to apply the pressure.

So this is how it looks like.




Coloring


I applied orange color to the body of the lantern and black color to the stems of the lantern.


Now, its time for me to paint the scary faces on the lanterns, let me use my imagination and make them as scary as I can.
Boom, So this is how the final setup looks like. 




Thanks

Thanks again for checking my post. I hope it helps you.
If you want to support me subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/tarantula3


Support My Work:
BTC:  1M1PdxVxSTPLoMK91XnvEPksVuAa4J4dDp
LTC:  MQFkVkWimYngMwp5SMuSbMP4ADStjysstm
DOGE: DDe7Fws24zf7acZevoT8uERnmisiHwR5st
ETH:  0x939aa4e13ecb4b46663c8017986abc0d204cde60
BAT:  0x939aa4e13ecb4b46663c8017986abc0d204cde60
LBC:  bZ8ANEJFsd2MNFfpoxBhtFNPboh7PmD7M2

Thanks, ca again in my next tutorial.


Tags
----
Halloween Pallet Jacko Lantern, Halloween, Pallet Jacko Lantern,Jacko Lantern,Halloween Ideas,Halloween Decoration, Pallet Craft,Pallet Project, happy halloween, halloween costume,what to do in Halloween

No comments